2) lastly, in these days, he has spoken to us through the Son, whom he appointed as the heir of all things, and through whom he made the world.
3) And since the Son is the brightness of his glory, and the figure of his substance, and is carrying all things by the Word of his virtue, thereby accomplishing a purging of sins, he sits at the right hand of Majesty on high.
4) And having been made so much better than the Angels, he has inherited a name so much greater than theirs.
5) For to which of the Angels has he ever said: ?You are my Son; today have I begotten you?? Or again: ?I will be a Father to him, and he shall be a Son to me??
6) And again, when he brings the only-begotten Son into the world, he says: ?And let all the Angels of God adore him.?
7) And about the Angels, certainly, he says: ?He makes his Angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.?
8) But about the Son: ?Your throne, O God, is forever and ever. The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of equity.
9) You have loved justice, and you have hated iniquity. Because of this, God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of exultation, above your companions.?
10) And: ?In the beginning, O Lord, you founded the earth. And the heavens are the work of your hands.
11) These shall pass away, but you will remain. And all will grow old like a garment.
12) And you will change them like a cloak, and they shall be changed. Yet you are ever the same, and your years will not diminish.?
13) But to which of the Angels has he ever said: ?Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool??
14) Are they not all spirits of ministration, sent to minister for the sake of those who shall receive the inheritance of salvation?